[Pmwiki-users] Hello, pmwikies

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Fri Dec 31 09:15:02 CST 2004

On Fri, Dec 31, 2004 at 03:27:57PM +0100, Pawe?? R???a??ski wrote:

> Is there an API somewhere ? Detail about Markup parameters, PSS, PZZ
> functios ...

Alas, we still haven't finished writing the documentation for just
using and installing PmWiki, much less the API!  :-)  Eventually I hope
to have PmWiki's internals well-documented, but it may be a while for
that.

In the meantime, the Markup() function is described at
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/CustomMarkup, and I've started
a Cookbook page at http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Functions
where I'll put some brief notes about the other functions (at least
until we have a more official place/structure for documenting them).