[Pmwiki-users] Pagelist Macro referencing Self . . .

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Fri Dec 31 09:31:34 CST 2004

On Fri, Dec 31, 2004 at 10:00:06AM -0600, Benjamin Wilson wrote:

> By question, are all the functions in PmWiki documented--as in the
> interfaces?

The short answer is no, they're not all documented, because at the
moment they're a bit lower on the priority scale than other items
(i.e., completing PmWiki 2.0 itself).  Eventually I hope we'll get
there.

> I also say after testing over a dozen wiki implimentations, I love
> PmWiki. It appears deceptively simple, but its flexibility gives it some
> neat powers.

I'm very glad to hear that!  I like simplicity and flexibility.  :-)