[Pmwiki-users] Parse error, unexpected T_VARIABLE

Kevin Hayes kevinhayes
Fri Dec 31 14:46:26 CST 2004

Yes, indeed, a missing semicolon. I assume it was reading two lines
clumped together.

Thanks. Now to figure out how I want the security set up.

I like what I see so far. My primary audience is very unsophisticated,
so PMWiki's simple approach looks good for them. I also insist on CSS
and XHTML, so again PMWiki is taking the right approach.