[Pmwiki-users] store last visited page

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sun Feb 1 22:20:36 CST 2004

In general you should never need to modify the pmwiki.php code directly.
Most modifications belong in a file called "local.php" which goes
in the local/ subdirectory that was created when PmWiki was installed.

If you don't already have a local.php file, then just create one.
For the code I recommended, your local.php file would read:

<?php
  session_start();
  if (!$pagename && @$_SESSION['lastpage'])
    Redirect($_SESSION['lastpage']);
  $_SESSION['lastpage'] = $pagename;
?>

Make sure there are no blanks or other characters before or after the
<? and ?> in the file.

For more details about the local.php file, see
http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/PmWiki/InitialSetupTasks.  This is also
an appropriate place to put debug code.

Pm