[Pmwiki-users] Re: Authors/Users WikiGroup?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Feb 2 15:56:08 CST 2004

On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 04:44:40PM -0600, Jonathan Scott Duff wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 11:37:12PM +0100, Christian Ridderstr??m wrote:
> > 'Users' is probably familar to most people... even though a 'User' doesn't
> > necessarily write things, wheras 'Authors', 'Writers' or 'Contributors'
> > typically do.  Although a bit long, I'd probably vote for 'Contributors'
> > because it doesn't specify how you've contributed, just that you have.
>
> Ooh, good point.  I like "Contributors" too from that perspective.

Hmm.  I don't like "Contributors" because it's a bit long to type...
I'd prefer something shorter.

OTOH, am I allowed to make this claim given that I seem to have no
problem typing "PmWikiPhilosophy" all the time?  :-) :-)