[Pmwiki-users] Re: Authors/Users WikiGroup?

John Feezell JohnFeezell
Tue Feb 3 01:25:28 CST 2004

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 00:24:20 -0700, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com>
wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 05:02:56PM -0600, Jonathan Scott Duff wrote:
>>
>> I'd prefer shorter too, but isn't part of the point that this will
>> rarely need to be typed?  Contributors will just put --Scott and that
>> will magically turn into --Contributors/{{Scott}}

== cut ==

>    Contributors/{{Scott}} says that Contributors/{{Pm}} is allowed
>    to do what Pm wants ala Larry Wall.
>
> and I might prefer that Contributors be less cumbersome to type.
> But, I don't know that this will occur often, and a WikiAdmin can always
> change the WikiGroup to be something shorter if he/she prefers.

Contributors is a little long in my opinion.  Since wikis are a "new"
environment for sharing and collaboration, how about creating a
new term?  Here is one I created?  Anyone else have one?

Wikior: one who authors or contributes to wiki pages.

Wikior/{{Scott}} says that Wikior/{{pm}} is allowed
to do what Pm wants ala Larry Wall.

/JF