[Pmwiki-users] Weird per group customizations

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Tue Feb 3 09:08:25 CST 2004

Yes, I know it seems a bit weird but this is how it works--if a page
doesn't have a corresponding page-specific or group-specific config
file, then it uses the config file for the default group.

You can keep this from happening by adding

   if ($group!=$DefaultGroup) return;

to the beginning of your default group's config file.

Pm