[Pmwiki-users] Making a difference ... blue sky stuff.

Steven Leite steven_leite
Tue Feb 3 21:25:44 CST 2004

I share John's concern about more features being added TO PmWiki just to
bring it up to other wiki standards.

Unfortunately, I also realize that each Admin is very unique in that their
intended use of PmWiki may differ greatly from other users, hence, different
features will be desired.

That's why the Cook Book is so great, because it gives you all the beef
without the fat!

I think by simply using caution in adding new features to PmWiki CORE, and
at the same time making it easy to continue to add more "features" via the
CookBook, PmWiki is in no danger of becoming bloated  or bogged down with
useless features as some of the other wiki's have become.

Steven Leite