[Pmwiki-users] 0.6b4: search not working?

J. Perkins jason
Fri Feb 6 16:36:06 CST 2004

Search on the beta site works. I am running on a pretty clean install of
Red Hat (Fedora). I go to Main/SearchText, enter "wiki" and click
search. I am sent to Main/SearchText?text=wiki, with no search results
shown. Manually typing Main/HomePage?action=search&text=wiki works (I
see the list of results).

Jason