[Pmwiki-users] pmwiki-0.6.beta7 released

Robin Sheat robin
Mon Feb 9 23:02:44 CST 2004

On Mon, Feb 09, 2004 at 10:16:13PM -0700, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> Questions, comments, bugs can be reported to me, the mailing list,
> or the Development.Release6 page.
The icon image at the top-left no longer links to the main wiki page
like it does on my other one (or was that something optional I turned
on? I forget)

There is a blank area on the left that I assume is the WebMenu-type
thing, should that be displayed when it is empty?

The text doesn't resize with the window, but I'm not terriably fussed by
that.

On the front page of the testing site
(http://www.kallisti.net.nz/wiki-beta/index.php - I gave this link to
people who use my existing wiki so they can also test this new one) I
edited the page to put a note in, and when I had a look at the revision
history, it told me line 14 had also changed, which I think is
incorrect (and appears incorrect).

Thats all I found right now, hopefully more will come up soon.

--
Robin <robin at kallisti.net.nz>                 JabberID: <eythian at jabber.org>

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

PGP Key 0x776DB663 Fingerprint=DD10 5C62 1E29 A385 9866 0853 CD38 E07A 776D B663