[Pmwiki-users] restore problem

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed Feb 11 07:58:24 CST 2004

On Wed, Feb 11, 2004 at 03:42:24PM +0100, Christian Kehl wrote:
>    I  installed  successfully  pmwiki 0.5.27 and all works fine. The only
>    thing I don't know how to make it work is the restore function.
>
>    I  can  see the different revisions but when I push the restore button
>    the actual revision shows up in the edit window.
>
>    Who knows more about this problem or had the same one?

Since you can see the revisions but the "restore" button doesn't work,
this probably means that the patch(1) utility is in a different
location on your system than the default.  You could try setting

   $SysPatchCmd = 'patch --silent';

in local.php, but that probably won't work.  If not, then we need
to find the location of the patch command on your system.  If you
have command-line access to your server, you can usually run the
command "which patch" to find where it is, then replace "patch"
in the line above with the full path to the command.

If none of the above works for you, let me know and we'll try something
else.