[Pmwiki-users] Re: Disabling WikiWords

bram brbrbr
Thu Feb 12 06:51:20 CST 2004

Citeren Christian Ridderstr?m <chr at home.se>:

-> On Thu, 12 Feb 2004, bram brambring (zonnet) wrote:
->
-> > $WikiWordReplaceFmt[$searchword]="<b
-> class='highlight'>$searchword</b>";
->
-> Is there a reason for not using "<span class='hightlight'>...</span>"
-> instead of "<b ...>...</b>"?
->
-> I.e. in case you you don't want bold, it's silly to redefine B.hightlight
-> into not being bold)
->

Hi,

not really. It was a cut and past combination of what I have now and the
example in the email from Pm.

I use a <font> now in my searchhighlight script. Maybe a good idea to
change that to a <span>

regards

bram

Zon Gratis ADSL. De voordelen van gratis internet met de snelheid van
ADSL. Zonder abonnementskosten en zonder vast contract. Je betaalt
alleen voor de tijd online. Nu zonder aansluitkosten en met gratis
modem. Bestel snel op zonnet.nl.