[Pmwiki-users] Re: Disabling WikiWords

bram brbrbr
Thu Feb 12 08:57:31 CST 2004

-> Yes, it'd be simple, but unfortunately the change is built into the
-> section of code that specific processes page links (as opposed to generic
-> text).  There's not an easy way to get it to work for arbitrary words
-> with the way it's coded at the moment, but I'll keep it in mind for
-> future versions.
->
-> Pm
->

Hi,

I gave it some more thoughts in the car. I think it will get a
quite 'expensive' operation to render all words in a text.

bram

Zon Gratis ADSL. De voordelen van gratis internet met de snelheid van
ADSL. Zonder abonnementskosten en zonder vast contract. Je betaalt
alleen voor de tijd online. Nu zonder aansluitkosten en met gratis
modem. Bestel snel op zonnet.nl.