[Pmwiki-users] Smilies

bram.brambring@zonnet.nl bram.brambring
Thu Feb 12 09:37:41 CST 2004

Citeren "Patrick R. Michaud" <pmichaud at pobox.com>:

-> On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 01:25:11PM +0100, Rene.Goos at gad.de wrote:
-> > Hallo,
-> > What I have to do, to implement the Smilie GIFs with ":-)"
->
-> If you can, wait for 0.6.0 to be released, and then get the
-> smiley markup Cookbook recipe after it's updated.
->
-> The cookbook recipe works with 0.5.27 (it's one of the oldest), but
-> I'm planning to re-package the smileys recipe so that it's easier
-> to install and follows the 0.6 directory structure a bit better.
->

Hi,

as far as I'm using it the smiley recipe ( the simple one with the few
icons) works fine with wiki 0.6beta. I altered the location of the images
to match the 0.6 structure, but that's quite trival.

bram

(feel free to mail me private)

Zon Gratis ADSL. De voordelen van gratis internet met de snelheid van
ADSL. Zonder abonnementskosten en zonder vast contract. Je betaalt
alleen voor de tijd online. Nu zonder aansluitkosten en met gratis
modem. Bestel snel op zonnet.nl.