[Pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Math->image using LaTeX

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Feb 12 13:39:58 CST 2004

On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 09:27:32PM +0100, Jean-Claude wrote:
> I am also under the impression to have read, some months ago, that
> Patrick had added width and height function to pictures... but I
> cannot find it either in the help,  the cookbook or the development
> functions.
> So, if these functions are enabled, may we know their syntax?

[[append:PmWiki.WikiStyles]]   <- still wishing for this

One can use WikiStyles to control the width and height of images,
thus the markup

   %height=50% http://www.example.com/some.gif

will display some.gif scaled to a height of 50 pixels.

[[append:]]