[Pmwiki-users] Re: Call For Directory Simplicity

John Feezell JohnFeezell
Sat Feb 14 15:30:48 CST 2004

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 12:18:31 -0800, Steven Leite
<steven_leite at kitimat.net> wrote:

>>> I tend to agree with Steven on this one, but not having a clearly
>>> better alternative, it'll do just fine. :)
>
>> Maybe what feels bad about "scripts" is that it gives you the impression
>> that it will contain stand alone programs, rather than modules to be
>> included by pmwiki.php?
>
> -----
>
> Okay, how about :
>
> addons (for cookbook recipe's like flexlayout.php) and
> extras (for other tweaks and optional features like upload.php)
>
> Steven

I had settled on addons earlier today so I'm in agreement with your
suggestion.
I like these because they are general enought to represent both scripts
that could be used with include_once and functions that could be called by
name.  But, they are also descriptive of what is contained in the
directory.

/JF