[Pmwiki-users] Re: Help (Beta13+) Want to swap {{ }} for [[ ]]

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sun Feb 15 10:01:01 CST 2004

On Sun, Feb 15, 2004 at 05:47:45PM +0100, Christian Ridderstr?m wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Feb 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
>
> > Most of these are using the POSIX notation for character classes,
> > which works with international characters.
>
> Isn't that only if you've set your 'locale'?

Yes, but PmWiki automatically converts the 'C' locale to 'en_US', which
works for ISO-8859-1 (at least it does on my host).  Of course a wikiadmin
can always explicitly set the locale in config.php, and the XLPage
translations allow the locale to be specified there as well.