[Pmwiki-users] beginer question

Steven Leite steven_leite
Sun Feb 15 19:43:27 CST 2004

beginer question>I put the local.php file into the locale directory
>myimage.gif with the complete URL (toward the root directory)
>in both root and local directory and it doesn't show

Your problem sounds similar to a problem I had, although perhaps slightly different.  Anyways, it won't hurt to try this solution.

Add these four lines near the top of your local.php file and see if that does the trick.

$ScriptUrl = $HTTP_SERVER_VARS['HTTP_HOST'];
$ScriptUrl .= $HTTP_SERVER_VARS['SCRIPT_NAME'];
$PmWikiDirUrl = preg_replace("#/[^/]*\$#","",$ScriptUrl,1);
$PubDirUrl = "$PmWikiDirUrl/pub";

--S