[Pmwiki-users] Initial installation tasks

Dave Noonan PmWiki
Mon Feb 16 14:47:03 CST 2004

- Cruise the CookBook and install anything that looks useful.
- Create a bunch of groups that you'll rename a week later when you've
got a better idea of what you're doing.

    Somewhere a little higher on the list is - figure out what you can
customize.  PmWiki is fabulous but figuring out what can be customized
(which turns out to be most everything) and which variable does what can
be a little challenging.  I still don't wholly understand how to create
a skin but I haven't spent much time figuring it out.
--
Dave