[Pmwiki-users] anyone running 0.6.beta on IIS?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Feb 16 19:22:11 CST 2004

Has anyone tried the pmwiki 0.6 beta under a system running Microsoft
IIS yet?  Ideally IIS 6.0 would be great but I'd love to hear about
any IIS installations.

Right now I'm having difficulty with a particular installation that
isn't properly redirecting the browsers after a post (although it is
performing the post), and IIS is returning an invalid status code
("HTTP/1.1 200 Bad Gateway").

(It's not that the status code IIS is returning is indicating something
is invalid, it's that the status code *itself* isn't a valid status code.)

Is anyone having similar problems with IIS, or even running IIS for
that matter?