[Pmwiki-users] Re: Part II: Notes while setting up the beta site

Thomas -Balu- Walter list+pmwiki-users
Tue Feb 17 01:35:14 CST 2004

On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 06:47:55PM +0100, Christian Ridderstr?m wrote:
> * Go to Opera's menu: View->Style and check the option
> 	"Debug with outline"
>   which will show you the outline of e.g. the DIV-elements. This is really
>   useful when you're fiddling with positions, margins and paddings etc.

There is an extension for Mozilla/FireFox called the Web Developer
Extension which can do this and much more. I can not live without it
anymore :)

http://chrispederick.myacen.com/work/firefox/webdeveloper/

Another very nice thing IMHO is the edit CSS extension which allows you
to make changes to your CSS and immediately see the corresponding output

http://editcss.mozdev.org/

Enough browser advertising ;)

     Balu