[Pmwiki-users] Help - How to allow spaces in Group Names

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Tue Feb 17 23:16:56 CST 2004

On Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 11:32:13AM -0800, Steven Leite wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to enable spaces in my "Group Name", and then have it saved as
> Group_Name (instead of GroupName).  Can anybody help?

Although it's possible to get group names to include underscores,
the conversion to spaces on input/output of group names isn't
yet supported by PmWiki, and there's not presently a link pattern
that allows spaces in group names; i.e., none of the following work:

   Group Name/PageName	       looks like group=="Name/"
   Group Name/{{Page Name}}    looks like group=="Name/"
   {{Group Name/Page Name}}    freelinks only allow spaces in page name part

It is possible to have many of the group names displayed with spaces
by using $Groupspaced in $...Fmt strings.