[Pmwiki-users] Skins

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sun Feb 22 01:22:03 CST 2004

Oops--I forgot a couple of key details!

The page that is using the new templated layout is at
   http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/PetWiki/HomePage

The code I placed in config.php (actually local/PetWiki.php) to
activate this layout is simply

    $PageTemplateFmt = 'pub/skins/allcritters/allcritters.tmpl';

Note this approach doesn't work in 0.6.0--it'll have to wait for the
0.6.1 release.

Pm