[Pmwiki-users] How do I re-enable WikiWords?

Nathan Jones nathanj
Sun Feb 22 15:16:40 CST 2004

Pm wrote:
>It's probably because 'Main' is your default group.  By default PmWiki
>looks for a per-page config file ("local/Group.PageName.php"), and
>not finding one it looks for a per-group config ("local/Group.php"),
>and not finding that it uses the config for the default group.

I never would have guessed that PmWiki would load the config for the
default group in absence of local/Group.php. It doesn't seem to be an
intuitive approach, but I can see that there may be things you'd like to
apply only if the group doesn't have its own config (ie. rather than in
site-wide config.php).

>You can fix this several ways. [snip]

Thanks. Worked fine. :-)

--