[Pmwiki-users] What should happen here?

Dave Noonan PmWiki
Tue Feb 24 09:30:30 CST 2004

> 1. Where should the browser be taken after deleting a page

Either:
A. Group/HomePage or Main/HomePage if the first doesn't exist.
- or -
B. A page that says "Page XyZZy has been deleted". This is probably the
friendlier option for users although I'm fine with the way it is.

Aside: Is restoring a deleted page in the docs?

> 2. Where should the browser go if a reader clicks on the group name of
of a page and no group home page exists?

I'd probably go with a dropping the user on the non-existent page.  You
might make the text a little nicer though.  Maybe, "You've reached a page a
that doesn't exist!  Click here to edit this page." with a link in the
obvious place. Actually that text seems contradictory but I'm in rush. :-)
--
Dave