[Pmwiki-users] intuitive learning

Lloyd Budd lloyd
Tue Feb 24 13:43:40 CST 2004

I am wondering if many people customize PmWiki:EditQuickReference much
?  Just getting started, and it does not seem well laid out, or include
the items that I am finding myself trying to remember again and again.
Possibly, this would be a good item to work on together.

Before I consider that issue, I am wondering if I am missing something
conceptually between the differences of {{ }} and [[ ]] :

	A {{free link}}  suggests to me that an external link might look like
{{http://www.pmichaud.com PM}} , nope.

	An [[http://www.pmichaud.com external link]] suggests to me [[free
link]], nope.
I think what I have presented is a usual "mental model".  Was this a
design decision, an implementation detail, or something else?

Cheers,
Lloyd