[Pmwiki-users] Re: Skins

Bob Dively dive
Tue Feb 24 18:08:17 CST 2004

E. Duncan Scott wrote:

> At this point the print action isn't so much an action as an application
> of a skin.  It seems like it would be better to pass a skin argument,
> which would work not only for printing, but also for any other installed
> themes.

There was a wiki I came across a while back called PikiePikie which had
  a really excellent skin system which could be set via a querystring
parameter chosen by the user. I never used it because other parts of it
were weaker than other wikis at which I was looking. PikiePikie seems to
have been abandoned a while ago, but you can see the skinning system
work at:

http://pikie.webbing.nl/cgi-bin/pikie.cgi?PikieSkins

-b