[Pmwiki-users] Preview functionality (Was: Checkbox "This is a minor edit" ...)

Radu Cornea ccradu
Fri Feb 27 18:51:35 CST 2004

wrote:
> > Mathias Dzionsko <madz at gmx.de> wrote:
> >
> > > A little inconvenient: The checkbox "This is a
minor
> > > edit" is always cleared after hitting "Preview".
> >
> > Good catch!
> >
> > On the topic of the preview functionality: I think
that the
> > order of the Preview page ought to be reversed or
split into
> > two pages (preview without the edit box on one
page and then
> > a form back to the edit page).
>
> This was actually discussed at length when preview
was first
> added and the consensus at the time was that
previews should
> go on the bottom and not in a separate page.
However, as you
> might guess, you can change this in local/config.php
with:

There is another way: keep the order on the preview
page, but jump down the page to the actual content
when pressing the "Preview" button. That is the
behavior in MoinMoin, by the way.

    -- Radu