[Pmwiki-users] Preview functionality (Was: Checkbox "This is aminor edit" ...)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sat Feb 28 07:31:25 CST 2004

On Fri, Feb 27, 2004 at 09:09:13PM +0100, J. Meijer wrote:
> Instead of a checkbox 'This is a minor edit', I'd prefer a "MinorEditSave"
> button. Now I simply don't use the minor version system. And that would also
> resolve the issue of saving the state.

Nice idea.  I need a better label for the button than "MinorEditSave"
though--the label needs to make it clear to a new author what it does.

> Are there any Admin-configuration pages planned?

Not at present--haven't heard a lot of demand for it.  It can be added
to Development.DevelopmentPriorities and we'll see where it goes.