[Pmwiki-users] Upload problem

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sat Feb 28 20:18:47 CST 2004

On Sun, Feb 29, 2004 at 04:00:22PM +1300, Robin Sheat wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 28, 2004 at 07:53:45PM -0700, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> > Actually, commenting it out returns it to the default, which is to lock
> > uploads.  You'll have to explicitly set it to "" for me to test.  :-)
> mumble safe defaults mumble ;)

I think it's likely to be a problem related to the fact that you
don't have a normal $ScriptUrl--i.e., your pages are of the
form "http://www.kallisti.net.nz/Main/WikiSandbox", which means
that the form is getting posted to "http://www.kallisti.net.nz"
and that URL returns a Redirect as opposed to processing the uploaded
data (which then gets lost).

You probably need to set your Upload form so that it posts the
data to $PageUrl instead of $ScriptUrl.  I may make this change
in the distribution, but I seem to recall it poses some problems
for sites that have to have $EnablePathInfo==0.