[Pmwiki-users] %class=something% (was Re: Extending ...)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sun Feb 29 14:46:31 CST 2004

On Sun, Feb 29, 2004 at 08:12:47PM +0100, Christian Ridderstr?m wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Feb 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
>
> What's the status of allowing a wiki style to refer to a class?
> I.e. something like this:
>
> 	%class=myCoolStyle%Some random text bla bla%%

No problem, I can add that also.  Just remember that it applies
classes to inline text (<span>...</span>) and doesn't generate blocks
(<div>...</div>).

I'm trying to work out a reasonable solution for applying wikistyles
to blocks but I'm not having much luck yet.