[Pmwiki-users] Image display resizing problem

corq corq
Sun Feb 29 15:43:30 CST 2004

Wanted to display this pic in my wiki but smaller, wanted to scale it. It
shows up this size in my wiki with what would appear to be all the
approriate things enabled.

Just to check against a properly config'd wiki, I tried it it pm's sandbox:

http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/PmWiki/SandBox

 and kinda get the same size, no change - this a bug, or something I can
fix?

or am I using the syntax:

%height=20% http://wiki.corqspy.org/uploads/KapitalistSlave/dx-398.jpg

Incorrectly?

- I tried with/without spacing and some variations, couldn't get it to
resize.

Much thanks!
 Lori

---