[Pmwiki-users] text dropout in IE

Christian Ridderström chr
Sat Jan 3 00:02:53 CST 2004

On Fri, 2 Jan 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> P.S.: pmwiki-0.6.beta1, redefining the default headers and footers to
> use stylesheets, should be released within the week.

I hope this will work well with WebMenu/flexlayout and putting items
inside the header... I think I had to do a bit of manual fiddling to get
it working for http://wiki.lyx.org

In case it's of interest to you, I put together a description of the
structure of a page at wiki.lyx.org.

	http://wiki.lyx.org/pmwiki.php/Site/PageStructure

I don't know how close this is to the default of PmWiki, nor if it's a
good way to structure a page --- overall, I think it's too much a
mixture of table-elements and div-elements, but I've got no real
experience in HTML or CSS so...

Finally, I don't mind fiddling with the page structure again, but it would
be nice if this eventually stabilized. And as for naming things, what
today has 'webmenu' as id, would probably be better off called 'sidebar'.

/Christian

--
Dr. Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44       http://www.md.kth.se/~chr