[Pmwiki-users] Suggestions for [[<<]] replacement.

John Feezell johnfeezell
Sun Jan 4 20:50:05 CST 2004

Good points.  I agree.  See later Pm post and my response, etc.
Also found your ideas in your second post regarding other languages very
interesting.
Again, an important consideration for the internationalization of PmWiki.

At this point, I'd probably scrap my original suggestions (not criteria
however) for later ideas.

--JF