[Pmwiki-users] Another interlink-pattern issue

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sat Jan 10 18:35:13 CST 2004

On Sun, Jan 11, 2004 at 01:21:06AM +0100, Christian Ridderstr?m wrote:

> > I did remove the '|' from the $UrlPathPattern for testing purposes at
> > pmichaud.com but didn't intend it to be a permanent change (i.e., I forgot
> > to undo the change).  I haven't committed to any solution yet.
>
> Oh... maybe you should run test versions of pmwiki.php through a different
> URI (I've been noticing 'disturbances' on the pmichaud site btw, which I
> assume have been you testing things)

I do this if the change/test is a bit large or tricky, but otherwise it's
easier to just do it on the main site.  Plus with more eyes on the tests/
developing features it's quicker to detect quirks and other bugs.

I'm not sure what sorts of disturbances you've been seeing; I haven't
been running *that* many tests!