[Pmwiki-users] CSS layout in pmwiki-0.6

Christian Ridderström chr
Wed Jan 14 07:52:20 CST 2004

Hi

I just thought I'd bring up the issue that the page will rely heavily on
the css file using the new layout.

Since I'm using Opera, I can easily switch between CSS-files by pressing
ctrl-g (this is very useful for sites with small/crappy fonts etc).
The attached screenshot shows what it looks like when I've done that.

I also attached a screenshot of the current pmwiki version, illustrating
that it degrades much more gracefully.

So maybe we should rely a little bit less on CSS? I don't know...
Personally I'll just use the CSS from the site, but maybe some (Opera)
users like to change font/font-sizes etc to improve readability using this
method.

/Christian

--
Dr. Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44       http://www.md.kth.se/~chr