[Pmwiki-users] SearchWiki => Search

Andres Yver yver
Wed Jan 14 09:28:04 CST 2004

Hello all,
NewUser here,
I'd like to see this thought carried out. It would be very helpful!
I've been trying to test this on my own, since it seems to be the sort
of thing a (new to wiki) user would expect to find. The current
SearchWiki and WikiHelp are not as intuitive to new users.
Thanks for all the brilliant work you do. Dr. Ridderstr?m, your posts
have introduced me to worlds beyond my limited horizon.

Andres Yver