[Pmwiki-users] div-based CSS layout for pmwiki-0.6

Christian Ridderström chr
Fri Jan 16 16:17:44 CST 2004

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> All-
>
> I'm currently experimenting with an entirely <div>-based layout
> at http://www.pmichaud.com/work/beta/pmwiki.php/DivLayout .  This
> version doesn't use any tables, although it does have some
> empty <div></div> sequences, which I can optimize out later if
> necessary.
>
> Again, I need browser testing done to know which browsers
> function properly with the div-based scheme and which ones do not.

Just to be complete, I've attached two screenshots. One where the CSS is
used as normal (looks fine), and one without the CSS (less fine, but not
catastrophic). It gets worse when there's a webmenu and you don't use a
CSS since you loose all structure then.

/Christian

--
Dr. Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44       http://www.md.kth.se/~chr