[Pmwiki-users] Odd tip for style sheets

Christian Ridderström chr
Thu Jan 22 14:57:44 CST 2004

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> I just did a little bit of checking on this, and the "[href][target]"
> portions are "attribute selectors", introduced in CSS2.  According
> to blooberry.com, many browsers (notably IE6) don't support this yet :-(,
> the only ones listed are Netscape 6 and Opera 4.

Ahem... Opera is now in release 7.23, maybe that page is a bit old :-)
In which case there ought to be more browsers out there.

> IE6 doesn't support the ":before" pseudo-element or content attribute
> yet, either.  Still, this will be very cool and useful when it does
> become supported.

Anyway, why not try out some other browsers as well (and only use IE
when you have to). I haven't regretted leaving Netscape once...

/Christian

--
Dr. Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44       http://www.md.kth.se/~chr