[Pmwiki-users] Announcing the pmwiki-announce mailing list

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Jan 26 12:48:11 CST 2004

Because of the high volume of traffic that has been coming across
the pmwiki-users mailing list lately (all of which I *truly* appreciate),
I've created a pmwiki-announce mailing list that is moderated and
will be generally reserved for announcements of new PmWiki releases,
including betas, and other important news and developments.
The address to subscribe to pmwiki-announce is
http://www.pmichaud.com/lists/pmwiki-announce .

All of the announcements sent to pmwiki-announce will also be sent
to pmwiki-users, so it's not necessary to subscribe to pmwiki-announce
if you're already on pmwiki-users (but you can certainly do so if you
want).

Also, don't forget that it's possible to receive messages from the
pmwiki-users list batched into a "digest" format by changing your
subscription options--email me if you need more details about how to
do this.

Thanks again to everyone for your continued support,