Authors (was: [Pmwiki-users] Additional page history feature)

Thomas -Balu- Walter list+pmwiki-users
Wed Jan 28 09:31:34 CST 2004

On Wed, Jan 28, 2004 at 09:06:47PM -0800, Steven Leite wrote:
> I also really like how it lists the Author of the last document.  I
> noticed PmWiki doesn't have anything like that which is .. well,
> disappointing, but no big deal I guess.  But it's nice to see WHO is
> doing the edits sometimes instead of just an IP address.  I think it
> would be simple to implement an Author field in the EDIT form (not
> that it will be recorded anywhere else but the RecentChanges document,
> but still, it would be nice).

The author could additionally be stored in a cookie for user
convenience and entered into the field automagically.

What I find more important is a "What was changed?" input box to list
that on RecentChanges.

     Balu