[Pmwiki-users] Re: Fatal error in stdlayout.php with beta1, beta2, and beta3 installs

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sat Jan 31 12:32:11 CST 2004

On Sat, Jan 31, 2004 at 12:22:15PM -0600, John Feezell wrote:
> I've encounter the following fatal error with each installation of the
> betas.
> Fatal error: [] operator not supported for strings in
> /home/wplace/public_html/PmWiki-MS/new-pmwiki/pmwiki-0.6.beta3/scripts/stdlayout.php
> on line 48
>
> Where should $HTMLHeaderFmt be defined? in local.php?  somewhere else?

It's currently being defined in pmwiki.php (line 66), which leads me
to guess that one of your local configuration files is probably
setting the value of $HTMLHeaderFmt to be a string somewhere.  If so,
that line needs to have "[]" added after $HTMLHeaderFmt in the assignment,
as in
   $HTMLHeaderFmt[] = "some string value";

If that's not the problem, let me know and I'll look into it further.