[Pmwiki-users] Random Quote script needed

J. Meijer commentgg
Thu Jul 8 08:32:44 CDT 2004

Instead of pmwiki using the Balu RandomQuote script I'd like something that
fetches the quote separately, on request by the browser, as if it were f.e.
a frame. So the page can be cached. I guess this is quite common, so anyone?

Unless the cache script should handle this task of last-minute cosmetic
changes... I guess that would be a sensible alternative. Some division of
responsabilities would be nice anyway, because cookies can't be served by
static html pages.

-jm