[Pmwiki-users] pmwiki-1.0.5 released

John Rankin john.rankin
Thu Jul 8 17:10:11 CDT 2004

On Friday, 9 July 2004 10:50 AM, Thomas -Balu- Walter <list+pmwiki-users at b-a-l-u.de> wrote:
>On Thu, Jul 08, 2004 at 01:32:47PM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
>> I've just released PmWiki 1.0.5, which contains minor bugfixes for
>> $WikiPageCreateSpaceFmt and a couple of ctype_digit() calls
>that
>
>Looks like I missed that variable by now :) - What exactly is the
>purpose of this or the need for it instead of
>$WikiPageCreateFmt?
>
>     Balu

Here's an example of how I use it:

$WikiPageCreateFmt is set so new page links look like:

    this?    the '?' is in fact a bold red superscript

whereas page names with spaces in them

    (look like this)?  and the '?' is a bold red superscript

so one can see where the (page name)? begins.

One can of course use a style to achieve a similar effect.

--
JR