[Pmwiki-users] Re: Include other html pages

Albi Rebmann albi
Tue Jul 13 15:00:46 CDT 2004

Patrick R. Michaud schrieb:
>>is it possible to include other web pages into pmwiki? I know x-include.
>>But this is different. We use some perl html pages which just do some
>>output, which should be used as content inside pmwiki.
>

> Did you look at the includeurl.php script that comes with the
> PmWiki distribution (in the scripts/ directory)?  You might get
> some ideas from there.  Just note that the PHP file() and fopen() functions
> can be used to read the contents of web pages as well as files on disk.

Thanks for the info. Ok, now I tested it in practice. It would be
interesting, but When I have links in the imported page, the links get
wrong.
I did insert:
[*http://news.life.de/newsportal/index.php*]

The links of the imported page get follwoing url:
http://www.mydomain.de/mypath/relativelinkofimportedpage.php

The script should add "http://news.life.de/newsportal/" to the relative
links. But my PHP knowledge is to bad for doing that.

ALBI...