[Pmwiki-users] Re: Request for method to let plugins execute code after stdconfig.php

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Fri Jul 16 12:35:35 CDT 2004

On Fri, Jul 16, 2004 at 05:19:14PM +0200, Christian Ridderstr?m wrote:

> I guess that's true. Maybe we can look at it differently. In my problem I
> wanted to make a minor modification to some variable that stdconfig.php
> created. [...]  Defining this variable yourself isn't a
> good solution for various reasons, but is there some way which I could
> call stdconfig.php in order to get *only* the default value?

Unfortunately I haven't come up with a good way to do this without
adding a *lot* of complexity into the configuration system.

> > Arrays work just fine for this [...]
>
> Just out of curiosity, how do you prepend to an array?

array_unshift($array_name,'value');