[Pmwiki-users] is it a bug?

evandenbulke@dewavrin.com evandenbulke
Tue Jul 20 03:56:00 CDT 2004

Hi,

I am new to PmWiki so as a newbie I am a bit reluctant to call an
unexpected behavior a bug. I am using PmWiki 1.0.5 and have set up a
classic WikiFarm. It works very well it was easy to install

BUT

when I ask for a printable view from one of the WikiField it doesn't
display a proper printable view but just the <div id=wikitext> bla bla bla
page.

Considering that it is the only WikiFarming problem I have encountered and
that if I use the root of the WikiFarm as a Wiki the printable view is
correct ... I am wondering if it is a bug?

If not what am I doing wrong?

Regards and thanks in advance for your help,

Eugene Van den Bulke