[Pmwiki-users] advanced wikistyles (testing/feedback wanted)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed Jul 21 18:37:59 CDT 2004

I've created a new WikiStyles engine for PmWiki 2.0 and I'm inviting
testing and feedback.  You can see some of the capabilities
at http://www.pmwiki.org/devel/pmwiki.php/PmWiki/WikiStyleExamples.

In addition to the capabilities defined by 1.0 WikiStyles, the new
system also allows:
  * centered and right-justified paragraphs and text
  * ability to attach attributes (boxes, background colors) to block-level
    items such as paragraphs and lists, as well as inline text
  * control over ordered list styles  (e.g. A. B. C. and I. II. III.
    renderings)

Comments, questions, and suggestions greatly appreciated.