[Pmwiki-users] A working Knowledge Base (Link included)

Ciaran ciaranj
Fri Jul 23 05:08:02 CDT 2004

Finally, I've moulded FTS to do roughly what I'd like it to do (not
quite there yet).  Thought I'd provide a link to see what people
though about it :)

http://www.wombatinvasion.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Knowledge/

Please note there's no easy mechanism for creating a new page yet, its
a url editing jobby, and I've not really looked at prettying the form
submission page up, but the readable version and the listings work,
which is nice :)

Please, please let me know what you think, this current point of the
dev is html only, but I'm about to put some css classes in place :)

--
- Ciaran
http://www.wombatinvasion.com/ (Share the love)