[Pmwiki-users] Per Group/Per Page CSS?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Fri Jul 30 09:47:55 CDT 2004

On Fri, Jul 30, 2004 at 07:57:13AM +0100, Ciaran wrote:
> Hi, I thought I could create per group or per page CSS scripts.  If so
> where do I put them ?

You can create per-group and per-page .css files if they are
placed in pub/css.  For example,

    pub/css/Main.css                - custom css for group Main
    pub/css/Main.WikiSandbox.css    - custom css for Main.WikiSandbox

The list of automatically included css files is given by $PageCSSListFmt,
defined in tlayout.php.

Make sure the files are readable by the web server.  Also,
note that these files aren't automatically included if the
page template doesn't have <!--HeaderText--> in the <head> section.

If it's not working for you--send a URL.